Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Meal Plan : The So Late / Fambly One!

I know. I know I haven't posted in forever, so I won't waste any more time yakking and will head right to the meal plan for next week. Just kidding - no yakkin? Me? It's been a crazy busy few months, but there really isn't any one reason I've fallen off the face of the earth. Let's blame it on kids! That's why we have them, amirite?



Coming up to Christmas is my favorite time of year for baking, but I have a really tough time with my hands during the winter months. However!  I found some vinyl gloves (in my closet, so like, no excuse) and it's been amazing. Here is the plan: some appetizers, some treats, some suppers, the works! Some of the recipes I've been working on are fambly ones, and it's been MONTHS, so I am just gonna pull the trigger.

It has come to my attention that the person that I write the shopping lists for has never EVER used them as such, so I won't be doing that any longer, unless someone else was actually finding them handy? If so, just leave a quick note in the comments and I will reinstate. For now, a list!

Monday: Tortiere (French Canadian meat pie)
Tuesday: Chocolate Butter Tarts
Wednesday: Split Pea Soup with Dough Boys
Thursday: Aunt Mabel's Killer Oatmeal Cookies
Friday: Chocolate Bread Pudding
Saturday: Turkey Soup 'N' Moms Tea Biscuits
Sunday: Nanaimo Bars: Three Ways
Extras (schedule permitting): Giant ginger cookies w/ dark chocolate, baby savory quiches, and various other goodies.

Thanks for the patience, guys, I'm excited to be back at it! See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Yummmm! Looking forward to all of these, but I just put on two pounds reading the meal plan!
    Especially like to see the Tortiere recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!!! I am always looking for ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great you guys, I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete